Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Cheryl A. Gray, MD
Concord and Waltham Offices – Accepting New Patients
Dr. Cheryl Gray graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Harvard University in 1999. She received her medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, where she received a full scholarship as a Spencer T. Olin Fellow and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
Dr. Gray completed her internship in internal medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and her residency in dermatology at the University of Massachusetts, where she served as chief resident in her final year. Prior to joining Dermatology Associates of Concord, she practiced in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
Dr. Gray enjoys seeing both adults and children, with special interests in skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, and eczema. She performs surgical procedures, including removal of skin cancers, moles, and cysts, and cosmetic dermatology, including BOTOX® injections, fillers, and laser treatments for hair removal, sunspots, and veins.
Dr. Gray sees patients in our Concord and Waltham locations.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- New England Dermatological Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS, PUBLICATIONS
- Publications in the Archives of Dermatology and Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- James Henry Yalem Award for Outstanding Work in Dermatology
- American Medical Women’s Association Glasgow-Rubin Memorial Achievement Award
- Robert Carter Medical School Prize