Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Adam Brys, MD
Concord and Cambridge Offices – Accepting New Patients
Following undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, Dr. Adam Brys received his medical degree from the Duke University School of Medicine. He completed an internship in Detroit prior to completing his dermatology residency at Duke University, which included a year as chief resident.
Prior to joining Dermatology Associates of Concord, Dr. Brys spent time as an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Duke University, where he specialized in laser, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Brys is also the author of numerous peer-reviewed publications and book chapters, and he has presented regularly at international dermatology conferences.
In his free time, Dr. Brys enjoys skiing, hiking, travel, and his poorly-behaved dog.
Dr. Brys has a special interest in general dermatology (acne, acne scarring, skin cancer, rosacea, psoriasis) and laser dermatology (treatments for overall rejuvenation, improvement of redness, removal of dark spots, and skin resurfacing). He also performs general dermatologic surgery among other dermatologic procedures.
Dr. Brys sees patients in our Concord and Cambridge locations.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS, PUBLICATIONS
- Author of multiple articles in peer-reviewed dermatology, plastic surgery, and general surgery journals
- Author of multiple reputable book chapters, including with open-access video walkthroughs of cosmetic procedures