Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Terry P. Hadley, MD
Concord Office – Accepting New Patients
Dr. Terry Hadley attended Wabash College and received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. He trained in the department of dermatology at Harvard Medical School following a two-year military obligation as a Lieutenant Commander in the United States Public Health Service Hospital in Staten Island, New York.
Throughout his years in practice he has remained active in local and regional dermatological societies, serving as president of the Boston Dermatological Society, Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology, and New England Dermatological Society. He has presented lectures for local hospital staff and participates in free skin cancer screening clinics.
In addition to general dermatology, Dr. Hadley performs a number of cosmetic procedures, including a variety of laser procedures for wrinkling, scarring, spider veins, and hair removal, as well as BOTOX® and Restylane® injections.
Dr. Hadley sees patients in our Concord location.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Courtesy Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society, President (1985-1987)
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology, President (1998-2000)
- Boston Dermatological Society, President (1981-1982)
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Middlesex Central District Medical Society
- American Medical Association
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS, PUBLICATIONS
- Several dermatology articles in peer review journals
- Resident Teaching Award, Department of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School (1995 and 2002)
- Listed by Bostonmagazine as one of the Best Doctors in Boston (1999, 2006, 2007)