Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Matthew T. Zipoli, MD
Concord and Cambridge Offices
Dr. Matthew Zipoli, a native of Dartmouth, Massachusetts, graduated from Tufts University and received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine. Following an internship in internal medicine at UMass Memorial Medical Center, he trained in the department of dermatology at the University of Minnesota, where he served as the program’s chief resident.
Following his dermatology residency, Dr. Zipoli was a fellow in Mohs micrographic surgery, surgical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and laser therapy at the University of California, San Francisco. He has lectured locally and nationally to physician and community groups, and he participates in free cancer screenings.
Dr. Zipoli performs Mohs micrographic surgery several days a week in our offices, as well as dermatologic surgery and general dermatology. Additionally, he performs an array of cosmetic procedures including BOTOX® and Restylane® injections; a variety of lasers for rosacea, brown spots, scars, wrinkles, and hair removal; sclerotherapy for leg veins; and cosmetic surgical excisions.
Dr. Zipoli sees patients in our Concord and Cambridge locations.
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- New England Dermatological Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Middlesex Central District Medical Society