Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Eileen M. Deignan, MD
Concord and Cambridge Offices – Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Eileen Deignan graduated from Wesleyan University and received her medical degree from Yale University. As a medical student, she was a Howard Hughes Research Scholar at the National Institutes of Health. Dr. Deignan completed an internship in internal medicine at Stanford University. Subsequently, she trained in dermatology at Harvard Medical School, and in her final year she served as the chief resident.
Dr. Deignan is on the board of directors of the Emerson Hospital Health System. She serves as the Chief of Dermatology Service at Emerson Hospital. Additionally, she is Associates Chair of the Credentials Committee.
Dr. Deignan is on the board of the New England Dermatological Society and is the Secretary/Treasurer of the Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology. She is the president-elect of the Central Middlesex Chapter of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
Dr. Deignan teaches dermatology to residents in Harvard Medical School residency programs. She also lectures Harvard and MIT medical and graduate students.
Along with general dermatology, Dr. Deignan performs several cosmetic procedures, including intense pulsed light therapy (IPL) for facial photo-rejuvenation; laser treatment for facial dilated blood vessels and hair removal; and BOTOX® and Restylane® injections.
Dr. Deignan sees patients in our Concord and Cambridge locations.
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Chief of Dermatology, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Middlesex Central District Medical Society
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS, PUBLICATIONS
- Author of several chapters in medical textbooks
- Author of several articles in peer-reviewed basic science and dermatological journals
- Lamport Prize winner for Outstanding Thesis, Yale Medical School (1995)