Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Christina N. Alavian, MD
Concord and Cambridge Offices – Accepting New Patients
Dr. Christina Alavian received her medical degree from the University of Vermont College of Medicine in 2005. She also attended the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts, earning a BA degree in biology in 1999. Dr. Alavian completed her dermatology residency at University of Massachusetts Medical School, where she was chief resident from 2009 to 2010, followed by a clinical and research fellowship in dermatology at Massachusetts General Hospital.
In addition to joining Dermatology Associates of Concord, Dr. Alavian continues to be involved with the University of Massachusetts Medical School. She is an assistant professor in the department of dermatology.
Dr. Alavian sees patients in our Concord and Cambridge locations.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
- Assistant Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Massachusetts Medical School
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS, PUBLICATIONS
- Author of multiple dermatologic articles in peer-reviewed journals