Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Alexis C. Perkins, MD
Concord and Cambridge Offices – Accepting New Patients
Dr. Alexis Perkins graduated summa cum laude from Bryn Mawr College where she studied neuroscience and English literature. She attended Harvard Medical School, where she was selected for a Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship, which she completed with Dr. Alexa Kimball in the department of dermatology at both Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. The focus of her fellowship was acne, rosacea, and psoriasis.
Following medical school, Dr. Perkins completed an internship in internal medicine at St. Vincent's Hospital, followed by a dermatology residency at the University of Massachusetts, where she served as chief resident in her final year.
Dr. Perkins practices general dermatology and enjoys caring for both children and adults. In addition to general dermatology, her clinical interests include acne, rosacea, psoriasis, skin cancer screening and prevention, and laser and cosmetic dermatology. She authored several peer-reviewed publications concerning acne, rosacea, and psoriasis.
Dr. Perkins sees patients in our Concord and Cambridge locations.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- Society for Pediatric Dermatology