Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Kerry Heitmiller, MD
Concord and Cambridge Offices – Accepting New Patients
Dr. Heitmiller graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a degree in biology from Johns Hopkins University. She then received her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine, where she graduated magna cum laude, and received the Carolyn J. Pass, MD Award for Outstanding Clinical Performance in Dermatology.
She completed her residency in the Department of Dermatology at the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, where she served as Chief Resident her final year.
Dr. Heitmiller practices general dermatology and enjoys seeing both adult and pediatric patients. She has a special interest in cosmetic dermatology, specifically treatment with injectable botulinum toxin (BOTOX) and soft-tissue fillers, as well as laser therapy.
She has published many articles in peer-reviewed journals and authored several book chapters in cosmetic dermatology. She has a strong commitment to the advancement of the field of dermatology and has presented her research and clinical work at several local and national meetings.
Dr. Heitmiller sees patients at our Concord and Cambridge locations.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology.
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- American Medical Association
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS, PUBLICATIONS
- Author of multiple dermatologic articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Author of several book chapters in cosmetic dermatology