Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Dr. Jessica St. John, MD
Concord and Cambridge, MA Offices – Accepting New Patients
Dr. Jessica St. John, MD, a native of Massachusetts, graduated magna cum laude from Middlebury College in VT and completed her MBA and MPH at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. After working in international health policy in Washington, DC, she returned to MA for medical school. She received her medical degree at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and completed her internship at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Newton, MA. Dr. St. John completed her dermatology residency at University of Massachusetts where she served as chief resident in her final year.
Dr. St. John practices general dermatology and enjoys caring for both adults and children. She has an interest in hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) and other auto-inflammatory conditions such as psoriasis. She has authored many articles in peer-reviewed journals and serves as a reviewer for the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. She holds a joint appointment at the University of Massachusetts Medical School where she is an an Assistant Professor as well as the Physician Quality Officer for the Department of Dermatology.
Dr. St. John sees patients in our Concord and Cambridge locations.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
- Active Faculty, Department of Dermatology, UMass Memorial Healthcare, Worcester, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Women's Dermatologic Society
- Medical Dermatology Society
- Skin of color Society (Dermatology)
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- Worcester District Medical Society