Meet the Dermatology Specialists
Elizabeth Lester, MD
Concord and Cambridge Offices – Accepting New Patients
Dr. Elizabeth Lester, a native of South Dakota, graduated from Washington University in St. Louis, MO and received her medical degree from the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. She completed a family practice internship at Broadlawns Medical Center in Des Moines, IA and a dermatology residency at University of Vermont Medical Center where she served as chief resident in her final year. Dr. Lester also completed a dermatopathology fellowship at University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington, VT.
Prior to joining Dermatology Associates of Concord, Dr. Lester was a full-time Dermatopathologist at StrataDX in Lexington, MA. Prior to relocating to Massachusetts, Dr. Lester worked at Advanced Dermatology Center in Rapid City, SD as a clinical dermatologist as well as a dermatopathologist in a family-owned practice specializing in medical, surgical and pediatric dermatology.
Dr. Lester has authored several journal articles and publications.
Dr. Lester practices general dermatology and enjoys caring for both adults and children.
Dr. Lester sees patients in our Concord and Cambridge locations.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
CURRENT HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology