Terry P. Hadley, M.D.
Terry Hadley attended Wabash College and received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. He trained in the Department of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School following a two-year military obligation as a Lieutenant Commander in the United States Public Health Service Hospital in Staten Island, New York. Since completing his training, he has remained on the Harvard Medical School Faculty and has been an Assistant Clinical Professor since 1979.
Throughout his years in practice he has remained very active in the local and regional dermatological societies, serving as President of the Boston Dermatological Society, Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology and New England Dermatological Society. He has lectured to the local hospital staff and participates in free skin cancer screening clinics.
In addition to general dermatology, Dr. Hadley performs a number of cosmetic procedures, including a variety of laser procedures for wrinkling, scarring, spider veins, hair removal; intense pulsed light therapy (IPL) for photorejuvenation; as well as Botox, collagen and Restylane injections.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, 1973
CURRENT HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL SCHOOL AFFILIATIONS
- Active Staff, Department of Medicine, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- Courtesy Staff, Department of Medicine, Mt. Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
- Associate in Dermatology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Middlesex Central District Medical Society
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society, President (1985-87)
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology, President (1998-00)
- Boston Dermatological Society, President (1981-82)
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS, PUBLICATIONS
- Several dermatology articles in peer review journals
- Resident Teaching Award, Department of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, 1995
- Listed by Boston Magazine in 1999, 2006 and 2007 as one of the Best Doctors in Boston