Laser and Light Therapy
We have several lasers and an intense pulsed light source for treatment of a variety of skin lesions and cosmetic concerns. All of our laser procedures are performed only by our well-trained physicians, rather than by non-physician assistants.
- Rosacea, spider veins, dilated blood vessels and hemangiomas - We have two lasers and an intense pulsed light source for treatment of facial spider veins and redness. The Aura-KTP laser is primarily used for facial spider veins, while the V-Beam (pulsed dye laser) can treat rosacea, fine vein networks and diffuse redness, as well as hemangiomas. Our intense pulsed light source and V-beam laser can also be used for treatment of spider veins of the legs.
- Port wine stains - The V-beam pulsed dye laser gradually lightens port wine stains. Multiple treatments are needed to maximize results.
- Hair removal - We perform hair removal with our new Gentlelase laser. There are several laser and intense pulsed light sources used for hair removal. The Gentlelase is considered to be one of the most effective therapies. A series of treatments is required to achieve maximum long-term hair reduction.
- Freckles and pigmented lesions - Both our Gentlelase laser and Ellipse intense pulsed light source are effective in eradicating or reducing the color of pigmented lesions.
- Photoaging – With the Ellipse intense pulsed light source, improvement in skin texture, skin discoloration (both red and brown) and fine lines can be achieved. A series of treatments is required for optimum results.
- Keloids and hypertrophic scars - The V-beam laser can lighten the color of red scars and help flatten elevated scars.
- Acne and actinic keratoses - We have the Blu-U, a new blue light technology for the treatment of inflammatory acne and sun-induced precancer lesions.