We offer a variety of procedures that can improve or remove skin changes that we interpret as “aging”. Techniques are available to treat wrinkles, age spots and spider veins. Our goal is to give a refreshed and improved appearance to the skin. All of our cosmetic procedures are performed by our physicians rather than by non-physician assistants.
- Collagen and Restylane implantation – The most widely used substances for soft tissue augmentation, these “fillers” are injected into the skin to reduce wrinkles, creases, scars and depressions. It is a safe, non-surgical approach that enhances the skin’s natural collagen and smoothes out facial lines.
- Botox (Botulinum toxin) – Carefully injected in very tiny amounts, botulinum toxin weakens the affected muscles to soften frown lines, crow’s feet, and other wrinkles. Botox has also been successful in controlling excessive perspiration of the underarms, hands and feet.
- Sclerotherapy –The injection of a “sclerosing” solution into unwanted, enlarged spider veins of the legs can successfully cause them to collapse and disappear. In addition to providing cosmetic benefit, discomfort of the legs may also be improved.
- Topical treatments – A variety of superficial, safe chemical peels (tricholoracetic acid – “TCA”, glycolic acid, salicylic acid) are available for in-office anti-aging therapy. In addition, we can prescribe a personalized home care program including topical retinoids (Retin-A, retinol), vitamin C, alpha hydroxyl acids (glycolic acid) and other products to reduce wrinkling and age spots.
- Laser and light therapy - We have several lasers and an intense pulsed light source for treatment of a variety of skin lesions and cosmetic concerns. All of our laser procedures are performed only by our well-trained physicians, rather than by non-physician assistants.
There is a $150 fee for thirty minute cosmetic consultations with our physicians regarding treatment of wrinkles, brown or red spots, spider veins, unwanted hair, etc. This fee will be applied to the cost of any resultant cosmetic procedure, whether the procedure is done the same day or at a future appointment. A deposit of $75 is required at the time you schedule the appointment, and may be retained if the appointment is not cancelled with 48 hours notice.